AT&T Switched Ethernet Service℠
AT&T Switched Ethernet Service℠ uses fiber optic or copper technology to connect each of your offices to our highly secure and protected core Ethernet network. Your network is managed closely to help ensure peak performance for your most vital and delay-sensitive applications. That means important traffic is prioritized and will cross the network in milliseconds. Speed, performance and security are backed by service level agreements designed to provide the stability and continuity your business demands.
It’s the Right Choice for Your Business.
AT&T Switched Ethernet Service offers simplicity, scalability, flexibility and affordability. One network design does not fit all, so flexible configurations such as site to site, headquarter to branch offices or fully meshed, enable the network to fit your business. The way your business runs applications and interacts is the way AT&T Switched Ethernet Service can be configured. Build on your existing architecture, use it for back-up or simply use it for a new, more reliable way to communicate.
- Supports application performance with transport speeds from 2 Mbps to 10 Gbps.
- Expands your capabilities with Point to Point, Point to Multipoint, or Multipoint configurations.
- IntraLATA or InterLATA EVC Design Options.
- Connect all locations together in a single virtual LAN, or enable virtual private lines from remote locations to your head office data center.
- Highly redundant and resilient core network.